Wednesday, January 19, 2011

I Believe

I believe that God will not give me anything that is beyond my ability to handle.  I believe that sometimes I handle things in a way that makes it too hard to handle.

I believe that we can say yes and we can say no - that we always have a choice.  I believe that saying no is almost always the harder choice.  I believe that if I am overwhelmed and stressed beyond my limits and unhappy it is because I have said yes to the circumstances that brought all of that on.

I believe that some people are crazy and that won't change regardless of the actions I take.  I believe some people like chaos and drama and destruction and again, that won't change because of me.  I can't change the circumstances for people that choose these things.

I believe I will smile again.

No comments:

Post a Comment